Yay! It’s Friday! Oof. This week has been long. The final push for the semester… starts tomorrow… But, it’s Friday today and I have decided to take the evening off. 🙂
This week was not with out it’s highlights.
1. Last Friday I went to a much needed Happy Hour with my girlfriends to Chop House. I lurve the logo. It makes me laugh.
2. Noticed earlier this week that the Christmas cactus has GONE CRAZY! So many blooms this year! Very pretty… but it also means it’s pretty darn cold in that window box. Energy efficiency, smenergy efficiency, yeah?
3. Worked on the bathroom with Hubs this weekend. Did not exactly go as planned. Needed to take a wine break.
4. I’m doing a December photo challenge with my wedding photographer friend. Monday’s theme was “something you’re reading”… I thought this was appropriate since I”m gearing up for Finals.
5. SNOW DAY!!! We finally got our first snow! School and work cancelled. I did homework and worked on the bathroom (again!) with Hubs. Bestie said I didn’t get the point of a snow day…
As always for the H54F, linking up with Lauren Elizabeth. Congrats Lauren on your new auntie status!