This has been a pretty exciting week. Ups and downs, as usual. 🙂
1. On Sunday, I went berry picking with some girlfriend’s at one of the local farms that does a “You Pick, You Haul” deal. It was SO MUCH FUN! I now have more berries than I know what to do with. And also a wicked sunburn…
2. It’ officially summer! The hydrangea’s are popping!
3. Remember that berry picking adventure Sunday? Yeah. Fresh, homemade cherry pie. Boo-yah.
4. My first teeny tiny baby tomato!
5. And last, but by no means least! I am SO EXCITED to announce that my seester is getting married!!!! YAY! I am so excited and beyond happy for Seester and S-man! Congrats you two! Hubs and I are so happy for you and send you all our love!
As always for H54F, linking up with Lauren Elizabeth.