Whew! Where did this week go? I can’t believe it’s Friday already! This week seemed slow, but then I looked at the calendar and *poof* the week is at an end.
1. Hubs made homemade buffalo wings last weekend. I am seriously obsessed with [his] wings. Srsly.
2. Miss Mae and I played on Monday since I had skool off. She always cracks me up with her enthusiasm for play time. I think we could all take a lesson from The Dog’s Rule Book to Life.
3. I love when I have a long list of things that need to be done and I cross everything off. Makes me happy!
4. I went to Home Depot and got myself some veggies. My friend, Jess, has a lovely container garden she started from seedlings that’s really shaping up to be an epic endeavor. This post inspired me to finally get off my tush and start planting.
5. It’s the Solstice today; my favorite day of the summer. Happy Midsummer, everyone! I’m off to a BBQ — the ultimate way to celebrate long days and warm nights.
Linking up with Lauren for H54F